We are a recognized leader in providing consulting services to investment management companies as well as the commercial and residential real estate industries. On the investment management front, regardless of whether you are in private equity, hedge funds or mutual funds, NICEWAY’s investment management services can help you take on challenges and capitalize on opportunities by providing knowledge and insights into a wide range of operational, technological and regulatory issues hitting the industry today. When it comes to the real estate market, real estate service providers must continually evolve and adapt to keep up with market changes. NICEWAY’s team of seasoned professionals supports a broad range of services, including real estate transformation and location strategy, business and property strategy, cost reduction, operational transformation, and more.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Prepare Budget (Assist and support During Client is in the process to define Project Budget
- Design (Assist and support during Design based on Budget or later in any phase of project development)
- Act as agent and purchase all designated FF&E and OS&E specified merchandise
- Prepare an itemized budget on all items in the FF&E and OS&E category for the total project upon receipt of plans and specifications from the designer and operational standards
- Meet with consultants to review the budget and clarify any marginally defined areas, determine responsibilities and avoid any project omissions or duplications
- Tender/Bidding of Products Identifies the right sources at the appropriate quality level of the project and bids the items to obtain the best possible pricing.
- Mock up room’s preparation Coordinates the sampling, approval, and expediting process to prepare the model room for review Domestic and International Sourcing, Based on Budget and Client Request
- Obtain costs as well as recommend design-approved alternative sources (value engineering) in an attempt to reduce costs without compromise to the design
- Prepare all purchase orders as specific items are approved. Each order will include all pertinent information such as vendor, description, unit price, as well as design control number and location within the project
- Provide continuing updated reports that will track the production and shipping status of every item ordered
- Provide accounting support, including the receiving of invoices, verification of accuracy, validation of supporting documentation and research of unresolved payment matters
- Secure freight pricing and oversee the movement of all merchandise via freight management to the port of entry
- Assist and support the client with all logistics, warehousing and installation requirements
- Warehouse inventory management solution (Bar Code )
- Casino Procurement Gaming and non-gaming FF&E/OS&.